Rules of dispensers exploitation
- After movements wait two hours before plugging into the electricity, so that Freon circulation is correct.
- The dispenser should only be plugged into the electricity, if hot water comes from the tap (meaning there is water in the tank), especially after installing a new bottle.
- When the bottle is finished not take water from the taps, so that the tanks do not get empty during being plugged into the electricity. After finishing the bottle, in case of not installing a new bottle immediately, it is necessary to switch off the dispenser from the electricity.
- The dispenser must be sanitized at least twice a year.
- If you are not using the dispenser at least for a week, it is necessary to switch it off from the electricity and drain the water in the tanks from the special faucet in the back. (ATTENTION. The water can be boiling), otherwise, the residual water left in the dispenser tanks may rot.
Question. Do the dispensers have filters?
Respond. The dispensers don’t have filters as they are designed for industrial bottled water (our delivered water is already filtered). It is not allowed to install bottles filled with tap water, as the tap water includes chlorine the taste of which is passed to the waterways of the device which are plastics. (taps, cold water tube, pole, etc.)
Question. Which is the best place in the room for dispenser’s installation?
Respond. The dispenser should definitely be placed far from the rays of the sun and home plants.
Question. By filling the cup with the water from the dispenser taps there are granules, white flakes in the water, but these are not in the bottle – what’s the matter?
Respond. When the dispenser tanks are half-empty, and a new bottle is installed, water turbulence causes (You can be informed about this if after installation of the bottle much water is poured into the tanks and a big quantity of bubbles are noticed). From this turbulence, the dust/contaminant gathered on the roof of the cold water tank rises above the catchment level (above the level of the tube coming toward the taps), that’s why mentioned granules/white flakes are noticed in the cup immediately after changing the bottle.
Advice. After draining the bottle, do not take water from the taps, so that the tanks are not drained. Install a new full bottle at once. When the tanks are full of water, air (and contaminant) is less likely to enter them. Moreover, the warming and freezing of dispenser tanks can damage tank metal. The dispensers are not hermetic and they don’t clean themselves. The top of the dispenser (the pole and its round) is riskier in terms of pollution, also, taps are often polluted, and their below milk-plate. Water tanks (especially cold water tanks) have a relationship with the air; just that air enters into the tank and appears inside the water like a flake when water is poured into the tank from the water. The more polluted and dusty the air in the area, the more likely it is that the dispenser cold water tank will be contaminated. It is necessary to organize sanitary cleaning of the dispenser at least twice a year, there is a special video on our website which will help you to do the sanitary cleaning yourself.
White flakes can also be caused because of ice forming in the cold water tank. It is necessary to prevent it through the temperature settings at the back of the dispenser.
Question. We have a dispenser device acquired by another supplier, can we whether use your bottles?
Respond. Bottle caps have standard openings, rarely dispensers happen on which it is not possible to place our bottles. Through our thousand clients, since 2018 we have had two-three cases. Primary dispensers and bottles are corresponding.
Question. How much is the warming and freezing degree of the device?
Respond. In WFD-410L, WBF-1000LA, WBF-1000S, and WFD-1050 model dispensers warm water’s degree is 75-90 oC, and cold water’s degree is 4-12 oC. The cold water temperature can be adjusted with a knob next to the switches on the back of the dispenser.
Question. What to do if water flows under the device?
Respond. It possible two reasons for this problem.
- There is a micro-crack on the installed bottle because of which air enters into the bottle and the water besides pouring into the dispenser tanks, it is also poured in it (it is continually poured into the tanks and then spills out) which is expressed with water flow under the device. It is necessary to switch the dispenser off the electricity, take the bottle out, drain 2-3 cups of water from each tap and install a new container. In case the leakage stops inform the company and give the separated bottle to the courier, so that it is immediately damaged, out of operation. This is the most common reason for water outflow under the device.
ATTENTION: The client is informed that during the movement and exploitation of the containers, micro-cracks are possible which are not visible during examining. Due to that micro-cracks, during the containers’ storage and use, it is possible outflow/inflow takes place, the client has to take this into account by backing the containers up and deciding the dispenser’s place. If the container’s defect is found after giving the goods to the client, then the company doesn’t take responsibility and doesn’t refund the client’s expenditure and loss because of water outflow. The company is ready to replace the damaged container for free.
- After doing the steps mentioned in the first point, if the water outflow is continued, then the problem is related to the device and you need to apply to a specialist. If the dispenser is in guarantee, then apply to that company’s service center, in the opposite case, apply us and we will kindly support you.
- Sort By
- See All
- Price Ascending
- Price Descending